Pages - Menu

Thursday, May 16, 2013

My SL Guilty Confessions Meme

My SL Guilty Confessions Meme

This weeks Meme from the rockin Strawberry is My SL Guilty Confessions Meme, should be simple right share 1-10 of our top SL guilty confessions pfft I found this hard not only to figure out what mine are but to admit to them to lol so here is what i was able to come up with:

1~Hair Addict
   I admit I am bad, I always new I loved hair shopping but after a closer look at my hair folder and finding hair I bought and never wore some that don't even look that great I finally admitted I'm addicted lol haven't found that I own more of the same style by the same person yet but I have so many that I doubt I will ever wear them all *giggles*

2~Bad Socialite
  Ok I absolutely love to meet new ppl but I am so shy that I hardly ever introduce myself and once in conversation local or IM, I am not able to come up with things to say, which often results in the conversation dying off and the person moving on lol, few ppl have been able to keep me talking *giggles*

Not sure what others I have, I am a peaceful person that pretty much keeps to herself and family but I thought I would at least give my 2 worst ones *giggles*

No comments:

Post a Comment